NissanOffroad.Net (NOR) Terms of Service
1. NOR Members are responsible for knowing the Terms Of Service (TOS) for NOR and this knowlege of and agreement with the TOS are assumed as a condition of NOR membership.
2. NOR is not strict about hijacking (going off topic). However, if a thread is getting hijacked to where the original subject is excessivly distracted from, Moderators will advise to split the thread into two topics via an in-threed post to minimize subsequent off topic discussions.
3. If a NOR member is being abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, belittling, demoralizing, posting offensive content or anything beyond the bounds of just genuine joking, a Moderator or Adminstrator will:
a) EDIT the offending thread with "EDITED BY MODERATOR" followed by a reason for the edit; and
b) If the abuse continues, lock the thread and post a notice in the Moderator forum.
4. If any member continues to abuse others as mentioned in "Rule 3", the Administration will contact the member with an email or Private Message and remind the NOR member of the rules. This policy will be based on a "3-strike" basis unless the judgment of the Administration is that earlier intervention is appropiate. If the Administration contacts you as a collective up to three times, disciplinary actions will follow based on the Administration's determination at that time.
5. NOR members will always be courteous in replies and opinions. There are always disagreements and differences of opinion and these will be handled courteously in our interactions.
6. If a topic is started that is not logical for the chosen forum, Moderators will move it to a more appropriate location. The moving action and reason will be posted as an edit at the bottom of the top post.
7. If a user is posting multiple threads on the same topic, all duplicate threeds will be deleted leaving only the thread that is in the most logical location. This could mean the loss of responses if any are within the deleted threeds. The user will be PM'd to adivise of the multiple posts and the need to refrain from this kind of threed creation.
8. NOR members are encouraged to contact Moderators and Administrators with any and all concerns and ideas. The best ways are using the Suggestions forum or privately by PM.
9. NissonOffroad.Net (NOR) and the authors do not and cannot warrant the applications, documents and general content (NOR Information) included on this website for legality in a given jurisdiction, performance or results obtained by using or not using this NOR Information. NOR Information is provided "as is". To the extent you use or not use NOR Information in your setting, you do so at your own risk. In no event will NOR and the authors individually or jointly be liable to you for any damages arising from your use, non-use, or inability to use NOR Information including any lost profits, lost savings, injury or other incidental or consequential damages, even if NOR and/or the authors have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by another party.
10. The NOR Information on NOR is made available on the Internet as a public service and may not be published or repackaged for commercial uses or purposes without written permission from the Administration. Public and not-for-profit private Bulletin Board type websites and other public venues are requested as a courtesy to post a link to the original NOR source or otherwise credit NOR when crossposting NOR Information.